Happy Earth Day!
Here are some simple ways we can celebrate Earth Day. Every day we should take care of the beautiful earth God gave us. Today is a good day to start if you haven’t already gone green.
- Plant your own fruit and vegetable garden
- Make an energy-saving plan for your household
- Set up a recycling station in your home
- Go on a walk through the park, nature hike, or visit your city garden
- Volunteer to pick up trash at a park
- Plant a tree
- Put a birdbath or bird feeder in your yard
- Or make your own old fashion bird feeder (pine cone, peanut butter, bird seed, string)
Make today a new beginning.